This is the Tritium.TS5 at heart, and bundled with all the essential accessories to make it work and play like a mini spraygun. Along with the heavy duty, ready for anything case, the MF.TS is ready for almost anything you throw its way. Reach in to the tightest areas for that perfect finish job. Precision spraying, spot repairs and touch-ups are quick and easy with minimal overspray. This gun even evolves with your needs with plenty of accessories and attachments to accommodate all your applications.
- Easy-to-use "pull" trigger controls both air and paint.
- Cutting edge design for precise control of fine detailed work.
- Internally mixed media for fine atomization.
- Ergonomic pistol handgrip with a textured surface for a firm comfortable hold.
- Patented Quick-Fit needle caps are quick and easy to setup and remove.
- Quick-Fit crown cap allows detailed spraying close to work surface.
- Rear handle Quick-Fit needle cap storage for quick and convenient access.
- Interchangeable side mount reservoirs - use the perfect reservoir for your project.
- Left of right mount side reservoir to accommodate left and right hand users.
- 360 degree adjustable reservoirs allows you to work in any position and angle.
- Side reservoirs allow a straight line of sight to where you're spraying.
- Preset adjustment knob for precise paint volume control.
- Replaceable solvent proof teflon seals allows use of all media.
- Includes 2 reservoirs with lids; 15mL (1/2 fl. oz.) and 125mL (4 fl. oz.)
- Precisely machined stainless steel nozzle and needle.
- New nozzle design for improved air flow and durability.
- Micro fan spray cap offers efficient coverage with minimal overspray.
- Included round spray cap transforms gun into a super detailed airbrush.
- Durable heavy nickel chrome plated housing.
- Convenient to clean design for ease of maintenance.
- Short passageway from cup to nozzle for a responsive feel.
- Convert to different nozzle sizes with optional kits.
- Bundled with a 10' nylon braided hose, G-MAC, 1/4"F adapter & airbrush carrying case.
Air Consumption:0.56 cfm @ 30 psi